Vineyard 6-Piece Deep Seating Set
- 1 x Vineyard Club Chair (GN23)
- 1 x Vineyard Loveseat (GN46)
- 1 x Vineyard Sofa (GN69)
- 1 x Vinyard 22"X36" Coffee Table (CT2236)
- 2 x Newport 18" Square End Tables (CT18)
- Includes (1) sofa, (1) love seat, (1) club chair, (2) end tables, and (1) coffee table
- Made in the USA
- Marine-grade foam cushions feature an interior drain for quick drying and resist weather, salt, sun, mold and mildew
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily and is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Some assembly required
The Vineyard 6-Piece Deep Seating Set seats up to six and will create a cozy living room feel on your patio or porch with supportive seat cushions and soft buttoned back pillows covered in durable Sunbrella® fabric. With low-maintenance end tables and coffee table, you’ll have plenty of space to rest a few snacks and drinks.
This set includes:
Care & Maintenance
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: Polywood