St. Tropez Counter Chair
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved by C. R. Plastic Products Inc. or the application of heat or radiation from an external source such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or refection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality.)
- Fading, color change, or color match on any variegated profiles or accessories
- Damage caused by, among other things, weathering, oxidation, mold, mildew, use of incompatible accessories, fire, flood, lightning, ice, wind-borne objects, earthquake, hurricane, sun, cyclone, gale, tornado, weather of a catastrophic nature, acts of God, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors)
- Color change due to weathering that is even and equal when exposed to the same or similar sunlight and other environmental conditions is excluded from the warranty because weathering will cause any colored surface to gradually lighten, darken, chalk or accumulate dirt or stains (the severity of these conditions depends on air quality, the geographic location of the property, and other local conditions over which C. R. Plastic Products Inc. has no control)
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
Whether, enjoying a quick snack, or sharing a formal meal, our counter tables and chairs are the perfect choice for your patio or balcony. The strength and weight of our durable, recycled plastic, ensures they will remain where you want them, even on the windiest days.
With a 24" seat height, this counter chair combines with our counter tables, to provide a great viewpoint for relaxing on raised patios and balconies.
Fun Fact: Each Adirondack Chair uses 579 recycled milk jugs
Available in 17 Different Colors
* Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks
DEPTH - 21" / 53cm
WIDTH - 18" / 46cm
HEIGHT - 39" / 99cm
SEAT HEIGHT - 24" / 61cm
WEIGHT - 32lb / 14.5kg
Stainless Steel Hardware
Weight 32 Pounds
C. R. Plastic Products Inc. Warranty
C. R. Plastic Products Inc. warranties to the original purchaser for a period of ten (10) years of residential use and five (5) years for commercial use starting from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the furniture components. “Defects” is defined as imperfections that impair the original function of the product.
C. R. Plastic Products Inc. shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God. This warranty does not apply to the hardware used to assemble the furniture.
The original purchaser is responsible for providing proof of purchase and a written description of the defect. Possible solutions are replacement or repair of the defective furniture, replacement or repair of defective component, or authorization repairs by a third party.
Once the documentation has been received and evaluated, the customer will be notified of the solution. If the product is not returned within 60 days of date of purchase, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply.
C. R. Plastic Products Inc. Cushion Warranty: C. R. Plastic Products Inc. warranties to the original purchaser for a period of thirty (30) days from date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the cushion.
Quality Made Products For Generations!
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: CR PLASTIC