TEAK + TABLE provides some of the finest plantation grown teak from around the world. With its high oil content, our A-Grade teak is adverse from splitting and breaking being able to withstand all climates, from ocean front homes, subject to direct sun and the salty ocean air, to homes that experience severe winters and cold temperatures. Our teak combined with our mortise and tenon construction and stainless-steel hardware help ensure that with proper care our furniture will provide you and your family years of comfortability and enjoyment.
As for our resin wicker furniture, TEAK + TABLE provides High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) material for our resin wicker products along with a Powder Coated Aluminum frame.
All of our furniture provides a limited warranty based on the products purchased. Please refer to the chart below for further detail on the warranty available for the furniture you have purchased. Should you need further clarification on the warranties identified, please contact our customer service line at (912) 661-4300.
- Five(5)-year warranty against any manufacturer or structural defects for all residential applications
- Two(2)-year warranty against structural failure of frame for commercial applications
This warranty does not include checking (small cracks), teak oil secretions, and a lifting of the grain as the wood weathers outdoors.
Resin Wicker Furniture
- Ten(10)-year warranty against any manufacturer or structural defects to the powder coated aluminum frame within the furniture on all residential applications. Four(4)-year warranty on all commercial applications.
- Five(5)-year warranty against any manufacturer or structural defects to the Resin Wicker finish. This includes fading of the material and/or color of the resin finish on all residential applications. Two(2)-year warranty on all commercial applications.
- Five(5)year warranty against fading of the fabric
- Lifetime warranty on any manufacturing defects along with a lifetime warranty of the fill or foam of the cushion.
- In the event a manufacturer defect has occurred, or if the foam/fill needs to replaced over time, please notify our customer service team at (912) 661-4300.
- For local customers, simply bring in the cushion to your closest TEAK + TABLE store and we will have the necessary repairs done and returned to you.
- For shipping or out of state customers, after you have notified our customer service team, please remove the cover from the foam/fill and mail it to the address below. We will then proceed to make the repair and mail the cover back to you.
Stainless Steel Hardware
- Lifetime warranty on all our hardware. Should an issue occur please notify our customer service team at (912) 661-4300 and we will provide the necessary replacement piece.
TEAK + TABLE
1751 Signal Point Road – Suite 300
Charleston, SC 29412
Tempotest® solution-dyed acrylic awning and marine fabrics come with a 10-year warranty. Tempotest Home® solution-dyed acrylic indoor and outdoor fabrics have a 6-year warranty. The Tempotest Starlight FR® and TempotestStar Home FR® warranties are each valid for 5 years.
TEMPOTEST MARINE® AND AWNING WARRANTY >
Tempotest Home® Warranty
- The Tempotest Home® Warranty is valid for 6 years and starts from the purchase date. The warranty is valid only with the Tempotest Warranty Certificate.
- The warranty exclusively covers abnormal and excessive color degradation and loss of sun screening capability due to normal sun, salt, and weather exposure.
- The warranty exclusively covers the Tempotest Home® solution-dyed acrylic fabric. Any additional manufacturing and installation costs requested by the installer or retailer are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover damage due to circumstances beyond one's control (e.g., fire, flood, bird excrements, or air pollution). Also, the warranty excludes damage caused by mechanical actions or fraudulent actions. In particular, the formation of micro holes in the cover due to any mechanical action are excluded from the warranty.
- Differences in appearance of color saturation may occur over time, resulting from atmospheric agents and pollution. This does not compromise the chemical, physical, and technical features of Tempotest Home® fabric.
- Tempotest Home® is a component of a finished product. The warranty must be claimed against the retailer or installer where the finished product was purchased.
- The warranty is not valid in the case of improper use or improper installation.
- The warranty does not cover the construction costs of the finished product.
- The responsibility of Parà is expressly limited to this warranty. Parà reserves the right to inspect the fabric that is the object of the claim and ask for proof of purchase.
- In case of an acknowledged defect in the Tempotest Home® fabric, Parà will supply fabric equivalent to 100 percent of the value of the defective fabric.
- In the case of acknowledged defective fabric, Parà will be responsible for fabric replacement only. The retailer or the installer will reserve the right to request compensation from the final consumer for the service of replacing the fabric.