TEAK + TABLE provides some of the finest plantation grown teak from around the world. With its high oil content, our A-Grade teak is adverse from splitting and breaking being able to withstand all climates, from ocean front homes, subject to direct sun and the salty ocean air, to homes that experience severe winters and cold temperatures. Our teak combined with our mortise and tenon construction and stainless-steel hardware help ensure that with proper care our furniture will provide you and your family years of comfortability and enjoyment.
As for our resin wicker furniture, TEAK + TABLE provides High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) material for our resin wicker products along with a Powder Coated Aluminum frame.
All of our furniture provides a limited warranty based on the products purchased. Please refer to the chart below for further detail on the warranty available for the furniture you have purchased. Should you need further clarification on the warranties identified, please contact our customer service line at (912) 661-4300.
- Five(5)-year warranty against any manufacturer or structural defects for all residential applications
- Two(2)-year warranty against structural failure of frame for commercial applications
This warranty does not include checking (small cracks), teak oil secretions, and a lifting of the grain as the wood weathers outdoors.
Resin Wicker Furniture
- Ten(10)-year warranty against any manufacturer or structural defects to the powder coated aluminum frame within the furniture on all residential applications. Four(4)-year warranty on all commercial applications.
- Five(5)-year warranty against any manufacturer or structural defects to the Resin Wicker finish. This includes fading of the material and/or color of the resin finish on all residential applications. Two(2)-year warranty on all commercial applications.
- Five(5)year warranty against fading of the fabric
- Lifetime warranty on any manufacturing defects along with a lifetime warranty of the fill or foam of the cushion.
- In the event a manufacturer defect has occurred, or if the foam/fill needs to replaced over time, please notify our customer service team at (912) 661-4300.
- For local customers, simply bring in the cushion to your closest TEAK + TABLE store and we will have the necessary repairs done and returned to you.
- For shipping or out of state customers, after you have notified our customer service team, please remove the cover from the foam/fill and mail it to the address below. We will then proceed to make the repair and mail the cover back to you.
Stainless Steel Hardware
- Lifetime warranty on all our hardware. Should an issue occur please notify our customer service team at (912) 661-4300 and we will provide the necessary replacement piece.
Royal Teak Collection Limited Warranty
- Royal Teak Collection warrants the original consumer purchaser that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of (3) year from date of original consumer customer purchase, on all orders used for normal use. (not including Contract/ Commercial use, please inquire)
- The warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of furniture and/or furniture components, on the furniture that is defective. Royal Teak will either provide replacement furniture/parts or otherwise repair the furniture at no cost to the customer. In the event of piece replacement, no assembly labor is included. Should an item not be repaired to the customer’s satisfaction, a replacement part or piece will be furnished at Royal Teaks Collection’s expense. In the event that a customer alleges a defect, Royal Teak Collection requires a photo of the defect be sent to determine the nature and extent of the defect. All photos shall be sent at the customer’s expense.
- The limited warranty, as set forth above constitutes the sole and exclusive remedy of the original consumer purchaser with respect to any defective Royal Teak product and is in lieu of all other obligations and liabilities of Royal Teak Collection. In no event shall Royal Teak Collection be responsible for any cost of procurement of substitute goods, lost profits, or any incidental, consequential, and/or special damages of any kin resulting from breach of any applicable express of implied warranty, breach of obligation arising from a breach of warranty, or otherwise with respect to the manufacture and sale of any Royal Teak Collection, whether or not Royal Teak Collection has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- This warranty applies under the conditions of normal use, but does not apply to defects that result from intentional damage, negligent, misuse, abuse, acts of nature, including but not limited to, wind damage, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, fire, monsoons, typhoons, cyclones, or any other event that is based on natural causes, service or modification, or by any other cause unrelated to defective material or workmanship, or other conditions beyond Royal Teak Collections’ control.